RP Pastors from around the world have been working hard to produce material to encourage both adults and children alike during these strange and uncertain times. We have included a list of some of these fantastic resources below. Use them and be blessed!
- “Daily Bread” devotional video with Pastor Aaron Goerner from Christ Church RP in New York, weekdays at 9 AM (EDT).
- Daily Encouragements by Rev Dr Andrew Quigley from Ottawa RPC in Ontario, Canada. These bible reading notes are published each day along with suggested points for prayer and links to psalm recordings, a great resource to help you worship as a family each day during these restrictions. You can find them here.
- Daily Devotional Messages with Pastor Andrew Kerr from Knockbracken RP Church in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Live Video Children’s Stories with a Bible message read by Pastor David Coon from White Lake RP (New York), each Sunday at 3pm (EDT). These remain also available on the White Lake Facebook page so don’t worry if you don’t catch them at the right time, you can go back and watch them later!
- Live Video Heidelberg Catechism Lesson with Pastor Brian Wright from Sterling RPC (Kansas), Sundays at 4:30pm (CDT)
- Live Video Pilgrim’s Progress (Children’s version) being read by Rev. Robert M. McCollum from Newtownards RP (Northern Ireland), on Sundays at 3:00pm (GMT)
- Friday evening livestream by Pastor John McFarland from Christ Covenant RPC (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Coffee & Devotions with Pastor Bryan Schneider from Sharon RPC (Iowa) Weekdays 7am (CDT)
- You may also have heard about the week day Narnia Readings with Pastor Kyle Borg from Winchester RPC (Kansas), these readings have now finished but are all still available on the Winchester RPC Facebook page should you wish to go back and listen to them in your own time.