The member Churches of the RP Global Alliance assert that:
- The Word of God is the sole, inerrant, and infallible standard of doctrine and governance within the member RP Churches, and the only rule of faith and practice for members within those churches.
- Their subordinate confessional standards are the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Westminster Larger and Shorter Catechisms, as originally adopted.
- They define themselves as confessing churches which seek to bear living and active witness in the fulfilment of the commission of Christ as it is found in Matthew chapter 28:18-20, in order to see Christ build His church through the salvation of sinners and the sanctification of Christians.
- They hold to the Lordship of Christ, in the individual’s life, and the Mediatorial Kingship of Christ in the Church (as Her Head), and in the nations (as their Governor), and its outworking in the principle of Covenanting within each realm of human activity: personal, ecclesiastical, and civil at both local and national levels.
- The Law of God, as it is summarised in the Ten Commandments, is to be taught wholeheartedly, and that obedience to the same is to be required without exception.
- The sole Biblical form of Church government is Presbyterianism.
- Biblical worship is defined by the regulative principle, and in relation to praise specifically, this requires the singing of only the inspired 150 psalms, hymns, and songs of the book of Psalms without instrumental accompaniment.