July Prayer Points
- Knockbracken RPC – Give thanks for the wedding taking place on the 23rd. Pray for God’s blessing on the couple.
- Camps: Pray for each camp leader and teams as plans are made to have young people meet together either in person or on Zoom.
- Faughan RPC requests PRAYER that as most people get fully vaccinated in our community, we would be able to reach out to them with the gospel, that God would save some who before the pandemic had no interest in God or the gospel, and that they would accept our invitation to come and worship with us.
- Please PRAY for the many elderly and vulnerable members of Loughbrickland congregation: PRAY that they might be assured of God’s presence and purpose for them and that they might know much friendship through practical help and support given to them.
- Convoy RPC – The woman who expressed interest in coming to church has come several times with her children. Please pray with us that she would be able to find suitable accommodation in the area, that she would continue to worship with us, and that God would speak to her through his Word.
- Covenant Christian Fellowship, Galway – Pray for those in our Fellowship who are seeking employment that God would open up suitable work for them. Give thanks that Priyanka and Jitesh are able to stay in Galway for Jitesh has been granted permission to work from home by his cyber security company rather than having to move to their base in Cork.
- Covenant Christian Fellowship, Galway RPC – PRAY for the bonds of love between brothers and sisters from different nations in our church family to continue to deepen and that the community life of the Fellowship will keep growing and maturing as we meet in person for worship, fellowship and Bible study after lockdown.
- Letterkenny RPC – GIVE THANKS for encouragements in growth and hunger for God’s word. PRAY that God will use the ’thank you’ gifts given to the ICU and COVID ward staff in the hospital as a means of witness. PRAY for increased impact in our community.
- Camps – PRAY for each camp leader and teams as plans are made to have young people meet together either in person or on Zoom.
- Convoy RPC – Please pray for the men who will lead worship here while Rev Stephen Wright is on holiday at the end of July and start of August – Billy Hamilton, James McKean, Vincent McDonnell.
- Covenant Christian Fellowship, Galway RPC – Pray for Hanna to be granted suitable new accommodation in the near future and for a possible arrangement for accommodation for Billy and Mary, Caleb and Patrick to fall into place and to be finalised.
- Senior Camp: Pray for the final night of Senior Camp online this evening. Robert Robb will be giving his final talk looking at the eyes. And then camp will finish with a concert. Pray for an encouraging evening together as they fellowship and learn from God’s Word.
- PRAY for wisdom and ongoing unity amongst the session of Enniskillen RPC as they exercise oversight of the congregation and consider the needs of God’s people. GIVE THANKS for the commitment of the one local elder, Trevor Wills, and others in positions of responsibility.
- Gateway RPC – PRAISE GOD for His faithfulness to us over the past few months, as we have been learning in studies in the Old Testament. He could easily have left us to our own devices, but instead His mercies are ‘new every morning’ (Lam.3:23).
- THANK THE LORD that the Women’s Fellowship at Bready RPC was able to keep a good programme of events going and keep most of the ladies in the congregation in contact with each other by Zoom meetings. PRAY for them as they plan the autumn / winter season.
- Convoy RPC -Rev. Stephen Wright has started posting some short evangelistic videos on “What do you need to know to get to heaven?” on our YouTube channel (search YouTube for “Convoy Covenanter Church”). Please pray that God would continue to help me in preparing for and producing these, and that he would use them to speak to people, especially in the Convoy area.
- Covenant Christian Fellowship, Galway – Pray for Shahnaz and her husband Nadeem, both from Pakistan, to be reunited.
27th June – 3rd July
- Cullybackey RPC – Pray for the online Holiday Bible Club taking place this week from Wednesday-Friday. The theme for the club is ‘Lost and Found’ looking at the story of the Prodigal Son. The children have received activity packs to accompany daily videos which include stories, games, craft and challenges. Praise God that lots of children from the congregation and the village have got involved and collected packs to take part in the club. Pray that God will use the talks each day to work in the hearts of young people and their parents to bring them to saving faith in Christ.Pray for the ‘Hunt the leader challenge’ on Sat 3rd July in the village. Pray that many will come along and that this will be an opportunity for the church to build relationships with the community.
- Reformed Theological College – PRAY for God to call men for the new intake in September. “Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matt 9 v 38.
- Convoy RPC – THANKS TO GOD that Zoom Ladies outreach is going well. New ladies have joined and we are encouraged by how it’s been a blessing to ladies to share their worries and advice as well as God’s word.
- PRAY for Nathan Hawthorne as he prepares and preaches in Ballyclare each Lord’s Day. PRAY that Christians will be strengthened and built up in their faith and non-Christians converted.
- The GO Relief team introduced a number of people during their meeting by Zoom in April. Please continue to PRAY for the spread of the Gospel in Serbia, for Pastor Stojan in Mitrovica and for Jovica Gecan who uses as small Coffee Shop to serve food free to the poorest in his town that the love of God may be shown as a practical witness.
- Please PRAY for the Lord to continue to build up Cookstown church family – for him to add to our number, to raise up elders and to help us reach out for Christ Jesus in Mid Ulster. PRAISE GOD for the opportunity of getting to know a Syrian refugee family in the past year.
- Covenant Christian Fellowship, Galway – Praise God that 7-year-old Bryce has at long last been reunited with his family here in Ireland. It is
five years since his Mum Zanele had to flee from Zimbabwe and it was a long, long process to secure Bryce’s visa. We are so thankful to God for how He has brought about this joyful family reunion.