December Prayer Points
- Give thanks that the congregation called Rev. Andrew McMillan to be their minister. Pray for Rev. McMillan as he considers the call.
- Give thanks for the baptism that took place in December.
- Give thanks for the work done in Covenant Kids Club and CY. Pray for the growth in grace of the covenant young people and their friends.
- Give thanks for the seminar on gender issues that they held on the 1st December.
- Give thanks for the number of students who attend Glasgow RPC. Pray for these students over the winter break.
- Give thanks for the ongoing growth of the congregation.
- Pray for Rachel Nelson in her short term service.
- Give thanks for the baptism of Eloise McCollum, the first child baptised in our congregation. Pray for her salvation along with our other children.
- Give thanks for all who were at the special evangelistic services on the 18th November.
- Give thanks that Stephen has another opportunity to speak to all 1,050 pupils, as well as a good number of the teachers, at Stranraer Academy over four days. Pray that the gospel message would bear fruit – and that he’d get invited back!
- Pray for a lady in the congregation who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pray that the Lord would use this to bring her family and friends to faith in Him.
- Give thanks for new people at the Toddlers Group each week. Pray that it would gather gather momentum and provide gospel opportunities.
- Give thanks that there are two Discipleship Explored groups with nine people in total.
- Pray for the men under care of Presbytery: Mr Ian Gillies and Mr Sylvester Konteh.
- Give thanks that Reformation Tours, a ministry of the RPCS, conducted 32 Tours for 216 people in 2018.