May Prayer Points
- RPTS – Please pray for Dr. Jack Kinneer as he continues with cancer treatments, which bring long periods of discomfort. He praises God that tumors are not growing beyond the current size.
- Pray for Tamara Noell’s (daughter of Rev. Ed Blackwood) upcoming brain surgery.
- RP Home – Give thanks for our friends and family who help to make special programming available to our residents!
- Dallas RPC – Pray for our open house event on Saturday the 15th. There will be preaching, prayer, and psalm singing.
- Hillside RPC (Almonte, Ontario) – Our hearts are so profoundly broken at the suddenly passing of Aaron Stringer. A faithful servant of His King Jesus taken into his masters embrace on Sunday afternoon. Pray that the Lord would comfort his parents Andrew & Beth , his brothers Liam, Joel , Nate, Luke and Jonathan and extended Stringer family and many friends whom Aaron touched profoundly .
- Springs RPC (Colorado Springs, Colorado) – Give thanks that over 70 men from the Front Range (Colorado and Wyoming) Reformed Presbyterian congregations gathered May 1 for a men’s conference featuring Dr. Barry York speaking on the topic of “Men and Mentoring.”
- Grace and Truth RPC (Harrisonburg, Virginia) – Give thanks that since February, we have received 4 new households into the membership of our church. We hope and trust that God will continue to bless the work of our hands and continue to grow us both physically and spiritually.
- Covenant Fellowship RPC (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) – Give thanks for 8 new members joining the congregation this past Lord’s Day.
- Japan RPC – Please PRAY for the deacon of Kasumigaoka RPC, Mr Hamada, who is expected to require major surgery soon. The ruling elders are heading to retirement in Higashisuma RPC. PRAY for the Lord’s guidance over the session, and that He would raise new elders in the congregation.
25th April – 1st May
- Sharon RPC – Thank God for bringing the Mena family into covenant membership.
- Hudson-St Lazare RPC – Give thanks for the baptism of Caeden this past Lord’s Day.