October Prayer Points
- Hope Community RPC – Pray for the congregation as they grieve the death of one of their members, Dave Willson.
- Ottawa RPC – This coming weekend the men from the 4 local Ottawa Valley congregations are planning on gathering on Saturday morning for a conference with Rev. Matt Kingswood speaking on the topic of the Godly Man. Please join us in praying that this time would be an encouragement to those who will attend.
- Springs RPC – We give thanks for the baptism of Miles Obadiah Nagel and pray for Micah and Huldah as they seek to raise him to know and love the Lord.
- Hudson-St Lazare RPC – Give thanks for the unity amongst the leaders in relation to a vision for the church. Pray for the different aspects of the church vision. That the church would be a: learning church, serving church, loving church, praying church, and extending church.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary – Please be in prayer for Mark Sampson and Dr. Williams, who lost a parent in the last month.
- Ottawa RPC – Give thanks to God with us for the first of our new monthly Friday night youth events in which 21 young people participated, all of our young people and some family and friends.
- Great Basin RPC – Give thanks that three children were baptised on the Lord’s Day the 3rd.
- Second RPC – Give thanks for how God has blessed the congregation.
- Higashisuma RPC, Japan – PRAY for new elders, deacons and church school teachers. Maythe Lord bless and use people and their gifts for His glory.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary – The RPTS Board of Trustees meets on October 15 and 16. Please be in prayer for wisdom and discernment.
26th September – 2nd October
- Russell RPC – Praise God for the beautiful weather and pray that it will continue to enable their outdoor worship. Please also that the permits needed for renovations on their church building would be passed.
- Ottawa RPC – Pray for the Youth event taking place this Friday, that the Lord will bless it and for the establishing of good heart relationships among our covenant youth.
- Walton RPC – Pray for the congregation as they grieve the death of one of their members. Candy was a long time member of the Walton RP and the beloved wife of our beloved Deacon, Renwick Russell. Praise God that although Candy sleeps, she is not really dead. She is rejoicing and worshipping the Triune God in Heaven until Jesus raises her body again in glory. She was our sister and she will be missed until we see her again.