December Prayer Points
- Pray for First RPC, Grand Rapids, as they grieve the death of Craig Shoemaker.
- Give thanks that Christopher Meyers has accepted the call to be the minister of First RPC in Phoenix. Please be in prayer for this young man and his family as they prepare themselves for this new position of service to our God.
- Pray for the church in China as its communist government is escalating its persecution of Christians.
- Pray for travelling mercies for Rev. Bob Hackett (The Shelter RPC) and his wife who are in Mexico.
- Give thanks for the ladies fellowship meeting at First RPC, Grand Rapids.
- Give thanks for the students who have graduated from Geneva College at their December graduation.
- Pray the Lord opens the door wide for his Gospel to penetrate the Muslim-majority country of Saudia Arabia. And that he would bring forth RPCNA missionaries to plant churches there.
- Praise the Lord for guiding the Grace Reformed Church of Columbia, Missouri to find gospel partners in the Midwest Presbytery (RPCNA). Tuesday evening they recited their vows and were officially received as a mission church. Pray the Lord would raise up local elders.
- RPTS – Pray for Samuel Doyle, son of Colin (current RP student in the Japan Presbytery) and Hitomi Doyle. Little Samuel has multiple physical challenges including a feeding tube and respiratory issues. He has been making some progress, but his slow growth and complex medical situation complicate the Doyle’s plans to continue seminary studies in Pittsburgh. Pray for wisdom for the medical teams and for Colin and Hitomi as they care for this covenant child.
- RPTS – Keep Keith Evans, Jordan Feagley, and David Whitla in prayer as they continue work in their respective advanced degree programs.
- Pray that the Lord would use His Word to advance His kingdom!
- RPTS – Pray for Nancy Blackwood who is dealing with a severe eye infection.
- RPTS – Pray for one of the students whose father died unexpectedly.
- JAPAN – Pray for the Kobe Theological Hall students as they finish up their classes.
- JAPAN – Pray for growth within the church and for more elders.