July Prayer Points
- Ottawa RPC – Praise God for the individuals and families He has brought to worship Him with us in recent months. Pray that our 10-15 year-olds will really enjoy the ‘youth day’ next Friday 30th July.
- Grace and Truth RPC – Grace & Truth hosted their second backyard Vacation Bible School last week. We had close to 50 kids attend! Please pray the Lord would bless these children and that we would see fruit from our efforts springing up into everlasting life.
- Dallas RPC – Give thanks that DRPC has now had nine young people memorize the entire WSC and move onto the Larger Catechism and several other young people continue to work through the catechisms each week!
- Louisville RPC – Please pray for our church plant, that the Lord continue to grow it. Also, for the entire RPCNA that the Lord raise up faithful pastors and elders to shepherd His people.
- San Diego RPC – Continue to pray for the congregation and for the family of Rev. Noah Shepherd.
- Las Vegas RPC – Give thanks for the baptism of two covenant children.
- San Diego RPC – It is with sad and heavy hearts that we record the passing of Pastor Noah Shepherd. Noah, 29, was the Pastor of San Diego Reformed Presbyterian Church. Remember his family and congregation as they mourne his loss and pray for the ministers of the presbytery as they seek to comfort those who are grieving.
- Give thanks for the start of worship services at the church plant in Burlington, Iowa.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary – Pray for our recent graduates as they seek ministry opportunities.
- Hudson-St Lazare RPC – Give thanks for increased opportunities for fellowship with Friday evening soccer and a Sunday picnic coming up. Since both these activities will be taking place in public parks, please pray that they might serve as opportunities to connect with members of our community.
- Camp Curry – Pray for the roof repairs and other improvements needing done. Give thanks that a family is coming to do a lot of the work, and pray that the finances would be provided for the rest of the work.
- Covenant Fellowship RPC – Pray for those in the congregation grieving the death of a loved one.
- Providence RPC – Give thanks for two new deacons and two new elders.
- Covenant Fellowship RPC – Give thanks for the safe birth of Edna Cerbus several weeks early. Pray for her continued growth and strength.
- First RP (Beaver Falls) – Give thanks for the memory work of the Sabbath School students.
- Pray for the Allegheny Presbytery Family Camp going on this week at Laurelville.
- Shawnee RPC – Give thanks that the congregation has called Rev. Joe Allyn to be their minister.
- Las Vegas RPC – Pray for the ordination and installation of Mr Edgar Ibarra on Friday.
- Coldenham-Newburgh RPC – Pray for the young son, Archie, of the ministerial intern, Zach Dotson, who has had to go to hospital.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary – Pray for a large incoming class of students for September.
- Japan RPC – Okamoto Keiyaku RPC – Please PRAY for two theological students. Mr Colin Doyle is in the last stage of his study at RPTS in Pittsburgh. Mr Takaaki Inoue is undergoing the process of his preaching licence exam at Japan Presbytery.
- Eastvale RPC – Give thanks for new members and a baptism on the 27th June. Give thanks also for a new deacon.
- Dallas RPC – Give thanks for a new member at Dallas RPC.
27th June – 3rd July
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary – Pray for the granting of funds towards a Pastoral Renewal/Refreshment program.
- Ottawa RPC – Pray that the Lord will restore His Bride in Canada, that she will shine a light of truth and hope into the Nation.
- Hillside RPC – Give thanks for the wedding of Kate Lowry and Daniel Van Noppen who married last Saturday. May the Lord anoint their every step together.
- Give thanks for all the work some of the TFY students did with First RP in Beaver Falls. They did a lot of practical work around the building, visited a local care home and had a Psalm sing with the residents, and walked over to the Harshes’ home and sang a few Psalms for them in celebration of their recent 70th anniversary. Give thanks for the work the other TFY students did in Pittsburgh. They improved the grounds around the building, which serves as the offices for the Reformed Presbyterian Witness, Crown & Covenant Publications, and the Trustees of Synod.
- Lisbon RPC – Pray for their VBS taking place this week.
- RP Home – Pray that the different job openings at the RP Home would be filled.