November/December Prayer Points
29th November – 5th December
- Russell RPC – We’re blessed to have faithful elders and deacons, as well as a pastor to bring God’s word to us each week! Take some time to pray for these men this week, as they strive to serve the Lord and His Church!
- Ottawa RPC – This week our previous Minister, Rev. Dr. Richard Ganz, celebrated his 75th Birthday. We thank God for his ministry and wish him all the best for the year to come!
- Seattle RPC (Washington) – The Session is beginning an investigation to determine what interest there is in planting a church in Boise, Idaho next spring, with Pastor Ryan Hemphill and his family relocating to Boise at that time, in God’s providence. We have been praying for this city every Lord’s Day since 2011 for God to raise up a work there. Would you pray for this hopeful work? Pray for: committed, mature RPCNA families;like-minded men ready to be elders; local Boise families and leadership; financial support for the work; clear leading from Lord.
- San Diego RPC (California) – Give thanks for the ordination and installation of Rev. Noah Shepherd as their minister.
- Salt and Light RPC (Colorado) – Give thanks for the installation of Rev. H. P. McCracken as minister.
- RP Global Missions – PRAY for the RP Global Missions work in Japan. May God bring a renewal of hearts and lives across their land just as he brings the cherry blossom front every year.
- RPC of Lafayette – We were blessed to ordain and install three new deacons in our congregation: Beni Wilson, Nathan Stockwell, and G. Michael Fielding . Rejoice in the Lord with us!
- RP Global Missions – Give thanks that God makes dead souls live. PRAY for missionaries serving in distant places.
- Russell RPC (Ontario) – Give thanks for all the children in the congregation.
- Pacific Coast Presbytery – Give thanks that Pastor-Elect Noah Shepherd (San Diego) was sustained in his exams.
- Midwest Presbytery – Gary McNamee is going to Grace RP in Columbia, Missouri; Caleb Allen is going to Denison RP in Denison Kansas. Thank the Lord for raising up men to proclaim His gospel and care for His people.
- Dallas RPC – Dallas RPCNA was pleased to receive Mr. Mario Jimenez into communicant membership this past Lord’s Day. Pray that our congregation would be able to serve this brother well as he joins with us that each one of us will appear before God in Zion “from strength to strength” Psalm 84.
- Kasumigaoka RPC (Japan) – Give thanks that Dr. Yusuke Hirata passed the final exam and was ordained and installed as the teaching elder of Kasumigaoka RPC on Nov. 8th.
- Japan RPC – Pray that the Covid-19 pandemic would not limit the work of God’s kingdom, and that new opportunities to serve others in Christ’s name would be opened up during this difficult time.
- Ottawa RPC (Ontario) – Saturday, October 24th was our annual Fall clean up. It was an encouragement to see so many from the congregation participating. We thank God for this opportunity to work together and to keep our church building in good order.
- Russell RPC (Ontario) – Join us in praying for our southern neighbours, in light of the election! “The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice.” – Psalm 97:1
- RPTS – Please pray for our students as they prepare for final exams the week of November 16th. Pray specifically that they would be studying not to obtain high marks but rather to be well equipped to serve in Christ’s kingdom. Please also pray for the faculty who has the large task of grading work in a short time span since the winter quarter classes begin on November 30th.
- Please keep Josh Nye, RPTS’ Director of Support Services, in your prayers as he and his Army National Guard unit are now deployed to help protect people and places within Pennsylvania.
- Southfield RPC (Michigan) -Pray for the nation in which we live. May the Lord stir us up to plead for a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit in great abundance!
- Japan RPC – Pray for the salvation of so many people in Japan who haven’t yet heard the Gospel. Also, pray that the Japanese churches will grow in obedience to Christ’s Word.
- CASA – Pray for the raising up of Spanish & Portuguese speaking men within the RPCNA to further the work.
- South Asia, South – Pray that God would raise up teaching elders to lead in new church plants.