August Prayer Points
- Los Angeles RPC – Give thanks that Judah Jon Mason was welcomed to the LA RPC as a covenant child, through baptism, this past Sunday.
- Bloomington RPC – God is adding to His church! 5 covenant youth joined the church this past Lord’s Day. Praise the Lord!
- Japan – Please PRAY for Pastor Sakai of Higashisuma RPC, Japan. He has a great many responsibilities – the Presbytery, several seminaries and two other congregations. PRAY that he will know God’s grace on the many ministries and that the Lord will give him the health and strength to carry these all.
- Terre Haute RPC – Give thanks that Sept. 13 has been set for the formal organization of the congregation.
- Terre Haute RPC – Give thanks that Pastor Steve Rhoda and family have safely arrived in TH.
- Los Angeles RPC – Give thanks for two new deacons.
- RPTS – Please pray for the students who will be finishing internships this summer. Also be in prayer for families moving to Pittsburgh to begin/continue their studies.
- RPTS – Please keep Dr. Jack Kinneer in your prayers as he recovers from cancer surgery. Lord willing, Dr. Kinneer will be back in class this fall as Adjunct Professor of New Testament Studies.
- Las Vegas RPC – Keep us in your prayers as we continue to seek for a pastor.
- Sharon RPC – Pray for our country today.
- Give thanks that Dan Dupuis has accepted the call to be the new minister of Hudson-St Lazare RPC.
- Winchester RPC – Give thanks for John and Alta Tweed’s 65th wedding anniversary. Give thanks also for John’s 65th year as an ordained pastor.
- Casper RPC – Give thanks that we welcomed the Andersen Family into church membership!
- RP Missions – Please keep the Kobe Mission team in prayer as they serve and learn among God’s people in the coming weeks.
28th July – 3rd August
- The three week summer program Theological Foundations for Youth (TFY) is coming to a rapid end in Pittsburgh, Penn. Pray for each of these students as they bring home to their lives and churches the many lessons learned.
- Louisville RPF – So thankful for the time had at Elliott park yesterday. May God bless the words spoken and grow any seed that was planted.
- Covenant RPC (Ohio) – Give thanks for the baptism of more covenant children and that we witnessed the Culp family take the Vows of Communicant Membership.
- RPTS -Dr. Kinneer is out of surgery and is resting comfortably. Please pray for a full, quick, complication free recovery.
- Washington RPC -Continue to pray for children connected to the congregation who have cancer. Olivia is on her way home from the first week of chemo and at least one blood transfusion.
- Seattle RPC – Pray for the family of Beth Lamont as they grieve her death.