December Prayer Points
- Give thanks for the Sunday School teachers and for the year’s work teaching the children about Jesus.
- Pray for our State Government in Victoria. May God restrain them from evil and turn them toward good.
- Give thanks for our pastors who faithfully preach God’s Word – may they be encouraged and uplifted each week.
- Pray for our covenant children to respond to the calling of the Holy Spirit on their lives to follow Christ.
- May God raise up and call men for the ministry in the RPCA.
- Ask God to lead us daily; and for us to trust Him more as we go into another year in 2019
- Continue to pray for Maria’s needs and that she can find suitable accommodation in the near future.
- Continue to pray for our unsaved friends that our lives would reflect Jesus, whom we serve.
- Ask for wisdom for the Frankston elders as they seek God’s will in all the plans for the coming new year.
- Pray for the immigration process to call a teaching elder for Frankston. Pray for patience in waiting.
- Ask God for his blessing on the final meeting of the Central Geelong Fellowship Group on the 5th.
- May our youth grow in their relationship to Christ & celebrate the past year at the final Youth Group for 2018.
- Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance on the Bible Conference Committee who are meeting on the 10th.
- Pray for safety for Alastair McEwen and Bella, Molly and Eleni as they travel in the Middle East.
- Thank God that members in the congregation have found employment & help those still looking.
- Give thanks for Tim and Lisa McHardy who professed faith and joined the Geelong congregation.
- May Christ’s work on the cross be very precious to all who partake of the Lord’s Supper in Geelong on the 16th.
- Ask God to give wisdom to Geelong session as it meets to make plans for 2019.
- Give thanks for another year of ministry at Elstoft House.
- Give thanks that the Lim family will be coming into membership at McKinnon on the 2nd.
- Pray for the Lord to bless the McKinnon elder’s planning meeting on the 4th.
- Pray for a unified Congregational Budget meeting; that they would trust God to provide for them next year.
- Ask God to bless Graeme as he speaks at the Brisbane PCEA camp over the week-end 7th-10th December.
- Pray for a successful meeting with the Progressive Synagogue to enable rental of their premises
next year during the renovation.
- Ask God to bless the young people as they meet on the 14th.
- Give thanks for the encouragement the men give and receive at Wednesday morning coffee.
- Pray for a refreshing holiday for Graeme as his family head to Tasmania for a family reunion.
- Pray that the Lord would bless the Cerbuses holiday in the US with family and friends.
- Pray that God would bless Lynsey Blakston and the congregation as he preaches in McKinnon on the 30th.