December Prayer Points
- Pray for the “Serve Japan” Team as it leaves Melbourne airport very early on the 5th December.
- May God bless & encourage the Japanese Christians as the Team serves amongst them during the visit.
- Give thanks for the Sunday School teachers as the term ends. May they be refreshed over the break.
- Thank the Lord for providing Sunday School teachers over 2019. May he provide again in 2020.
- Ask God to be with those who have had illness this year. May they recover their health in 2020.
- Pray for Presbytery’s Theological Education Committee as it meets on the 18th.
- Pray that the Lord would help each of us with the different struggles we have in our daily life.
- May we be drawn closer to God through the faithful weekly preaching of the Word in our churches.
- Pray for those who are traveling over this holiday time. Pray that they would be kept safe.
- Give thanks to the Lord who is patient with us and has blessed us in many ways this past year.
- Ask for the Lord’s blessing on those going to the RPCA. N.Y’s Day picnic at Queenscliff tomorrow.
Pray for those attending the Safe Church Training session at McKinnon & Josh McE as he leads it.
- Thanks to God for the recent approval of the Labour Agreement by the Immigration Department.
- Give thanks for the decision by Presbytery to proceed with the issuing a call to Rev. McCracken.
- Pray for opportunities for us to share the Gospel with our unsaved family members and friends.
- Pray for God’s blessing on Maria as she spends time in the US with her family and friends.
- Pray for the Word of God to be preached and heard to the glory of God.
- Pray for the residents at Elstoft House to find new life in Christ as they take part in the service.
Pray for a blessing on Central Geelong Fellowship Group as they conclude the years activities on the 4th December.
- May God bless and keep safe expectant mothers in Geelong in the coming months.
- Ask God to be with Andrew and Mei Stewart as they travel to Northern Ireland on the 26th.
- Pray for David Feldman as he leads this evening’s Praise Service.
- Pray the Lord would refresh us during Communion & renew our desire to follow Christ each day.
- Thanks to God for his help in securing the services of a builder for the Church renovations.
- Pray that the Lord would direct discussions & plans of the elders at the planning evenings on the 10th & 17th.
- Ask the Lord to help us pack up the church in preparation for renovations starting early January.
- Pray that God would bless Cameron’s enrolment to complete VCE in 2020.
- Pray God would protect and bless Xue’s pregnancy. Uphold Gonzalo & Xue preparing for parenthood.
- Pray the Lord would help the elders lead and shepherd with wisdom, love compassion & understanding.
- Ask God to give Graeme H. a restful and refreshing break during his holidays.
- Pray that God would bless the preaching of Albert Esselbrugge while Graeme is on holidays.