August Prayer Points
- Give thanks for the Youth Retreat and the encouraging reports that were received.
- Ask God to bless and guide our ministers and elders as Presbytery meets on the 4th.
- Give thanks for the blessings enjoyed by those who attended the RP International Conference in Ireland.
- Pray for opportunities to invite friends and/or family to the Church services to hear the Word preached.
- Pray for our ministers to be kept physically well and to walk closely with the LORD.
- Ask God to meet the spiritual needs of those in our Churches as they hear God’s Word preached.
- Pray for God to equip men within our RP Churches to be able to take on the role of elder or minister.
- May God draw more new people into the midst of our congregations to grow and encourage one another.
- Pray for our Vic State Gov to honour God by voting in new laws that are pro life and pro traditional family.
- Pray for mature Christians in our church to take opportunities to share wisdom & faith with the younger ones.
- Praise God for sending Christ who stops the down spiral domino-effect of sin in our lives.
- May God bless the elderly who find it difficult to attend services with a sense of His ever present Spirit.
- Pray for Maria Blackwood that she would be kept in safety as she travels back to Australia.
- Pray for the Lord’s blessing on the evening worship services in Frankston this month at the elders’ homes.
- Thank God for providing safety for the travelers, B&M Blackwood, Aiden and Kenny McKee.
- Pray for God’s ongoing care of Margaret Terrill and Norma Collins.
- Thank God for providing new housing for those in Frankston who needed it.
- Continue to petition God to provide a minister for Frankston.
- Pray for safety for Allan & Winnifred N. as they travel around the top of Australia. May God travel with them.
- Ask God to be with Carl Frankton & Sara Soto as they prepare for their wedding next year.
- Pray for the Geelong youth to be blessed as they meet to study God’s Word.
- Pray for unity and clarity as the Geelong session has a special meeting on the 13th.
- Pray that God would bless the ladies on the 15th as they meet for Ladies Guild at Ruth’s home in Moriac.
- Ask God to be with Andrew Stewart as he leads the Central Geelong F.G. in Allan’s absence.
- Ask God to be with the Geelong session as it holds its monthly meeting on the 20th.
- Pray for a time of encouragement as the Presbyterian /Reformed Ministers Fraternal meets on the 21st.
- Give thanks for the safety enjoyed by the young people who removed the fence behind McKinnon RPC.
- Pray that the young people growing up in the church would become genuine disciples of Christ.
- Give thanks to God that the McKinnon Manse was eventually sold.
- Pray that the process to renovate the McKinnon Church might likewise be blessed by Him.
- Pray that we would be a people growing in conformity to and in communion with Jesus.