October Prayer Points
- Ask God to answer the prayers of the Reformed Presbyterian Church to call men to be ministers and elders.
Pray for Andrew Stewart and Graeme Hart as they represent the RPCA at the Asia -Pacific conference of the International Conference of Reformed Churches.
- May we all lift our hearts in praise and thankfulness to God as we worship Him.
- Pray for the “Serve Japan” team; that God would supply their needs for their visit to the Japanese RPC.
- Pray that God would bless the Women’s retreat with a deepening relationship to Christ & with each other.
- Pray for God to give us all a concern and longing for others to come to know Christ as their Saviour.
- Hold our children and teenagers in prayer; to be strong and faithful against temptation.
- Ask God to be close to our elderly and infirm members; may they know his presence with them each day.
- Pray for our unsaved family members to find Christ, repent of their sins and accept His gift of eternal life.
- Ask for God’s comfort for Norma C, in rehabilitation after a fall while she is away from family.
- Pray for reconciliation and restoration of broken relationships so that God would be glorified.
- Pray that the Lord would build up the young people in their faith.
- Pray that God would give us opportunities to share the gospel with others and that we would speak.
- Pray that God’s Spirit would have impact on the children coming along to the RPC School Holiday Programme.
- Pray for clarity and understanding for those at Central Geelong Fellowship Group as they study the Word on the 9th October.
- Ask God for good fellowship as the Youth Group & leaders gather for a progressive night on the 11th October.
- Give thanks for Harry Thornley’s years of service as an elder in our congregation.
- Call on God to hear and answer heartfelt prayers from those at the weekly Prayer meeting.
- Pray for Lynsey Blakston as he preaches & presides at the Lord’s Supper on the 20th in Geelong.
- Pray for the Geelong session that they would listen to God’s voice as they shepherd the flock.
- Pray for our managers to have wisdom in dealing with property issues. Thank God for the work they do.
- Give thanks the Lord provided a unit for Stephen Kelso, David McKeeman and James Bleakly.
- Pray for wisdom and productive discussions at the McKinnon session meeting on the 10th October.
- Pray the Lord would encourage those men who meet for Wednesday morning coffee.
- Give thanks to the Lord for answered prayer for those at McKinnon seeking work.
- May the English Conversation Corner prove to be an effective way to present Christ to new-comers.
- Pray that God would help the Elders dealing with difficult pastoral issues.
- Ask God to give those watching “Dispatches from the Front” series encouragement for a mission-mindset.
- Thank God for the real encouragement that studying “Life in Christ” brings to those at McKinnon.