November/December Prayer Points
26th November – 2nd December
- West Vancouver RPC (British Columbia) – Pray for the youth and their spiritual growth.
- Evangelical RPC (Toronto) – Pray that in these challenging days for teachers who are Christians, God would enable them to be as wise as serpents and as guileless as doves within the public education system. In particular, pray for two of our members who are teachers in said system.
19th – 25th November
- Please be in prayer for the beginning of the Ladies French Book Study group with ladies from various RP congregations across Ontario.
- Ottawa RPC (Ontario) – This past Lord’s Day we were blessed to witness 2 infant and 1 adult baptism as well as welcome 5 people into membership. Pray for us as we fulfill our vows to pray for each other.
- West Vancouver RPC (British Columbia) – Please pray for those with the flu.
- Evangelical RPC (Toronto) – Give thanks for the way God continues to bless our congregation through the work of our Sunday School, especially amongst our Covenant children.
- Hillside RPC (Almonte, Ontario) – We praise the Lord for safe arrival of another covenant son Watson Clarence! Congratulations to Alisha and Ryan Chaput and new big brother Noah and sister Abbey!
- Nissi RPC (Surrey, British Columbia) – Please pray for unbelieving relatives of the congregants and evangelizing opportunities.
- Evangelical RPC (Toronto) – Give thanks for a young lady who was welcomed into membership in our congregation by profession of faith.
- New Creation RPC (Kitchener, Ontario) – The ladies of New Creation gathered for a wonderful afternoon celebrating the upcoming arrival of Ezra and Natalie’s baby. Grandma Elineke Wilkinson opened the party by reading 2 Timothy 1:3-7, as a celebration of God’s faithfulness to the soon to be 4 generations of women in their family, all members at New Creation Reformed Presbyterian Church. Praise God for his covenant faithfulness!
- Hillside RPC (Almonte, Ontario) – We praise God that we could celebrate the baptism of Sophie Naomi Enns this past Lord’s Day.
- Evangelical RPC (Toronto) – Pray for one of our members who last month, lost his job. Pray he would soon find employment, and at this anxious time, himself and his family might make God their refuge and their strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Russell RPC (Ontario) – Give thanks for the recent anniversary of the start of worship services in our building. We are so grateful for the kind provision of the Lord, and for the many opportunities we have had for fellowship, events, hospitality, etc. that having our own building has allowed us. We are especially thankful for the visibility of the church building on a main street in Russell and for the frequent visitors we have at worship each week.
29th October – 4th November
- Evangelical RPC (Toronto) – Please pray for those who this past week have undergone surgery. Pray they might know of quick healing and minimal pain.
- Russell RPC (Ontario) – Pray for our ministry at Dundas Manor, a nursing home in Winchester, ON. Several men from the congregation take turns leading worship for the residents there. Please pray for the men as they share the Word and for the residents and staff as they hear about Christ.
- New Creation RPC (Kitchener, Ontario) – Pray for our church members who recently had or will soon surgery. May the Lord grant them thorough healing.
- Hillside RPC (Almonte, Ontario) – Pray for wisdom for our leadership as we examine options for our facilities as we grow in numbers.