Convoy is a small village of about 1500 people in County Donegal in north-west Ireland.
Following work in this area in the second half of the 18th century, a Reformed Presbyterian congregation was formed in Convoy in 1802. Our present building was built in 1879. It is situated in the Ballyboe area of Convoy on the banks of the River Deele.
The congregation, although small numerically, believe that they maintain a worthwhile witness in the area and pray for God’s blessing in the years ahead. They are seeking to proclaim Christ to the local community through preaching and personal witness, ladies’ nights, children’s clubs and literature distribution.
Rev. Stephen Wright, Minister of Convoy RPC