Today marks 220 years of God’s faithfulness to our congregation. The Broomall Reformed Presbyterian Church was born from the union of 1st and 2nd RPC of Philadelphia and has its roots in the Scottish reformation and ancient councils. Our generation rejoices in this, and it is our joy to proclaim His name this day.
From Glasgows history of the Reformed Presbyterian Church: ” Rev. William Gibson now preached to them one half of his time, and the other half in New York. Rev. William Gibson formally organized the first congregation in Philadelphia in the Gaskill street school house, January 28, 1798.”