June Prayer Points
- PRAY for Synod meeting in Ballylaggan RPC from Monday 11th – Wednesday 13th June. ASK God to grant His guidance and wisdom for all decisions to be taken. UPHOLD the host congregation and all who will speak at the Women’s Fellowship AGM and the Mission Evening.
- PRAY for Ambassadors Football running a week of activities in Dervock RPC. PRAY that the children who come along will pay attention to the Gospel.
- Please PRAY that those who have suffered serious illness in Loughbrickland RPC might know recovery and patience to endure suffering. GIVE THANKS for answered prayer for significant improvement in some. Also, please PRAY for the bereaved in the congregation as it has lost three members in the last nine months.
- PRAY for all the young people taking part in Go Teams that they will know God’s help and blessing and that God will use this experience to encourage them and build them up in their faith in Christ.
- THANK GOD for the lady at Gateway Christian Fellowship who has indicated she wants to attend membership classes. PRAY that she may be willing to become a full member, if this is what God wants.
- REMEMBER the congregations in the Southern Presbytery. PRAY that God would raise up the necessary man-power to fill vacancies and give health and strength to those carrying on the work at present.
- NANTES – The great majority of those who attend our worship service come on their own, either because they are single or in the case of four ladies, because their husband has no interest or is even openly hostile to the gospel. Pray for a breakthrough in the hearts of these men and that more and more we might see families united in love and service for the Master.
- PRAY that those who took part in the Camps training morning on 2nd June will have found it very beneficial in the preparation for the teaching of our young folk at camp.
- PRAY that the children who attend Limavady RPC’s Summer Bible Club this week will listen attentively as God’s Word is explained. PRAY that they will be drawn to Christ for salvation.
- GIVE THANKS for the renewed focus in Carrickfergus RPC in the last year on ‘making disciples and strengthening disciples’. PRAY that the members will fully use the two Wednesday evenings in the month that Session has set aside for outreach to friends, neighbours, work colleagues etc.
- PRAY for God’s continued gracious provision for Rachel Fallows of Kilraughts RPC in her remaining time in China and for safe travel home mid July.
- Knockbracken RPC are holding their congregational weekend from 8th – 10th June. PRAY for Rev. John Woodside as he speaks and that it will be an encouragement to all.
- NANTES – As we have indicated in previous months we give thanks for the many new people who have become regular in attendance at our worship service, often without any previous contact with us. However this has made the matter of new premises even more urgent. Pray that both in the short term and in a more permanent way, we and all in our fellowship would be clearly led in this vital question and that God would provide for our needs.