April Prayer Points
- Pray for the congregation as they look for a new minister.
- Give thanks for a number of people that care to their Christianity Explored course.
- Give thanks for our new members (Rachel, Chris, Samantha) and pray for them as they settle into church life and community life.
- Pray for God to continue developing and building up all the men in the church particularly, and that He would be clearly leading all of the congregation about the right men to vote for as elders.
- Give thanks for the number of students that came to their recent dinner.
- Stephen has the opportunity to speak to the 1050 pupils (aged 11-18) in Stranraer Academy over four days this week (17th-20th) under the title ‘Time for Reflection’. Pray for wisdom, winsomeness, clarity and the Holy Spirit to work!
- Next Friday (27th) Stephen and another of the school chaplains (Athena, one of the Christian GPs) have the opportunity to take part in an S1 (11/12 year olds) Religion class in Stranraer Academy on ‘Charity’ and ‘Miracles’. Pray that we would be able to get the gospel across clearly – and that we would be invited back!
- Give thanks that Mr Ian Gillies has been taken under care of Presbytery.