September Prayer Points
- Give thanks for some of the young people who went on GO Teams to Cloughmills and Stranraer.
- Pray for the resumption of Kids Club and CY activities.
Give thanks that Gary Gunn, one of our Deacons who trained for the Ministry, has accepted a call to Meadville RP congregation in the United States.
Pray for new students coming to worship with us in the new academic year, that they would integrate easily into our fellowship.
- Give thanks for the young people that went to the Young Adults Weekend in Northern Ireland.
- Pray that they would be able to stay in their existing meeting place or find a new place.
- Give thanks for their upcoming organisation as a congregation.
Pray for those who regularly attend worship but either have not been converted or have not professed their faith. Pray that the Lord would add to our number.
- Give thanks for all the work that was done with the help of the GO Team. Give thanks for the Family Fun Day and all who attended.
- Pray for the four ladies who have begun membership classes. Pray that all those worshipping regularly with us would see the importance of church membership.
- Pray for the RPCS Reformation Tour taking place on the 9th September. Give thanks that so many are going on it, and pray that it will be an enjoyable day.
- Give thanks for Jordan and Julia, the two Semester in Scotland students, and pray for them as they settle into their classes.