November Prayer Points
- Give thanks that two of our young people, Calvin Quigley and Jess Muir were able to participate in the North Edinburgh GO Team the 20th-22nd October.
- Pray for members in the congregation who have unbelieving husbands, wives, parents and children. Pray that God would be pleased to work in their families.
- Pray for the work currently being carried out to make the church hall more functional, including the installation of new toilets and a lift.
- Pray for the safe arrival of a baby due to be born this month.
- Give thanks for the work done by the GO Team last month. Pray that the distribution of leaflets would continue to raise the profile of the church in the community. Pray that new people will come to church as a result.
- Give thanks that after five years of meeting as a church plant, the Edinburgh church was formally constituted as a congregation on Friday 27th October. Give thanks for the willingness of two Airdrie men to serve as interim elders. Pray that He will provide local leadership for the new congregation in the near future.
- Pray for the Stornoway congregation as they seek to find a more suitable meeting place – the current meeting place has no bathrooms, or running water!
- Give thanks for three ladies who came into membership on 5th November.
- Pray for two ladies who took part in the recent membership class but have decided not to join at this time.
- Pray for the Semester in Scotland students as they travel to London later this month as part of their course.
- Give thanks for the Presbytery meetings which took place on the 27th and 28th October, and for Rev David Whitla, who brought greetings from the American RP Church. As a small presbytery, we are grateful for the ongoing links we have and support we receive from the wider church.