April Prayer Points
- Give thanks that Joel Hart has accepted the call to Second RP.
- Give thanks for the opportunity Rev. Brian Wright had to speak at Sterling College.
- Give thanks for news members at Living Way RPC, First RPC Durham, First RPC Fresno, and Casper RPC.
- Give thanks for the Church Planter’s Conference and the encouragement it was to many.
- Give thanks for all who are coming to the ESL classes at Bloomington RPC.
- Give thanks that Bryan Schneider has been licensed to receive a call.
- Give thanks that Derek Baars has accepted the call to be Associate Pastor at The Shelter RPC, Edmonton, Canada.
- Give thanks for new elders and deacons at Trinity RPC.
- Give thanks for a new church plant in San Antonio, TX. We give thanks for Jonathan Leach as well as the other families that are gathering for worship each Lord’s Day.
- Give thanks for the work of Frank Joseph Smith and his wife Penny in Atlanta, GA. Pray for this important work in the heart of the city.
- Grace and Truth RPC in Harrisonburg, VA is going well. They currently have a pastor and an associate pastor helping with the church plant. Continue to pray for them.
- Give thanks for the ordination of Patrick McNeely on the 11th April.
- Pray for the 10 vacant congregations in the RPCNA- that the Lord would provide then with a minister.
- Pray for our Casper, WY work. Pray for Pastor Sam McCracken for encouragement. Pray that the Lord would raise up local leadership. Pray for the many needs of this little flock of Christ’s sheep.
- Continue to pray for the church in Dallas, Texas.
- Pray for the work in Pageland, SC that God would strengthen the work, bring in new families, and bring in more local leadership.
- The Presbytery of the Alleghenies is working in Birmingham, AL towards a church plant. They have “crossed the boundaries” of another presbytery (with permission) to keep this work going. Pray for the work in Birmingham.
- Pray for the Allegheny and St Lawrence Presbytery meetings taking place in April.
- Pray for the Reformation Indy Conference, the Midwest Women’s Retreat, and the Theological Foundations Weekend.
- JAPAN -Please pray for the Japan Presbytery:- Pray for the presbytery meetings which are held every two months. The next meeting is on May 14th. Pray that the Lord gives wisdom to each elder in the presbytery. – Pray for the ministry of the Kobe Theological Hall. They will invite Rev. Warren Peel from Ireland as a guest lecturer in this summer. – Pray that the Lord will raise up faithful new elders who are gifted to serve the saints in each congregation.
- JAPAN – Please pray for Kita-Suzurandai Mission Station:- Give thanks that Pastor Endo was given work beginning this month that will enable him to become bi-vocational. Please pray that the Lord will sustain his health and strength as he transitions to this new work-life reality.- Pastors Sakai and Kanamori will preach for this congregation once each month. Please continue to pray for the worship services of Kita-Suzurandai, and also for the spiritual condition of each member.