February Prayer Points
- Give thanks for baptisms and new members at Fresno and LA RP churches.
- Give thanks for a new elder at Trinity RPC in Wichita.
- Give thanks that Sam Ketcham was ordained and installed as minister of Fresno RPC, and Adam Niess was installed as minister of Lafayette RPC.
- Give thanks for the evangelistic outreach of First RPC in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Give thanks for the Broomall RP congregation’s 220th anniversary. Give thanks for God’s faithfulness to them.
- Give thanks for new members and baptisms at Lisbon RPC.
- Give thanks for the 20th anniversary of Russell RPC.
- Pray for the Los Angeles RPC, one of whose members died unexpectedly.
- Pray for members from the Phoenix RPC who were involved in a serious accident.
- Pray for Terre Haute RPC as they go door to door to speak to people about the Gospel on the 10th February.
- Pray for the Theological Foundations Weekend at Southside RPC.
- RPTS -Keep our students in prayer as they prepare for final examinations towards the end of this month. Graduating seniors are considering various calls to ministry. Remember these families in prayer as they look towards God in this important time. Several students and faculty members continue to deal with physical ailments. Pray for healing and patience in awaiting the revealing of the Lord’s will.
- JAPAN -Please pray for Kita-Suzurandai Mission Station: Pastor Endo has begun to look for tent-making work opportunities. Please pray that he can find the right work and that the Lord will provide for his family’s needs. Please pray that each member would focus on their personal devotional and prayer times. Pray also that God would give them all unity in love.
- JAPAN – Please pray for Kasumigaoka RPC. Thank the Lord that Mrs. Kishimoto, who was mentioned previously, has professed her interest in receiving baptism. Please pray for her study with the pastor as they prepare for her baptism. Pray for the pastor search committee. With pastor Charlie Leach’s retirement in this coming summer, they are discussing what should be done afterward. Pray for the leadership of their session. Pray that they would daily submit to the authority of Scripture and bow their heads down before the Living Word.