November Prayer Points
- Give thanks for the members of the Central and South America (CASA) Committee who were able to travel to Bolivia at the end of last month. They preached in local congregations, met with three local pastors, and spoke at a Reformation conference. Pray that there would indeed be reformation in that land!
- Give thanks for the encouragement Stan and Marilyn Copeland were to the Lisbon congregation during a recent visit. Stan preached for three weeks, and Marilyn worked out routes for them to visit far-flung members of the congregation.
- Give thanks that the Casper congregation was able to host a Reformation Conference, and have Dr. Byron Curtis from Geneva College speak. Pray that this would help to raise the profile of the church in the local area.
- Give thanks for the money raised during the recent ‘Strike the Match’ campaign at the seminary. Pray that all the funds required to ‘save the gables’ would soon be secured so that renovation works can begin.
- JAPAN – Give thanks for the small group of Junior and High School students attending Friday Bible classes in Kasumigaoka RPC. Pray that more students will come in the new school year.
- Pray for the men from the Presbytery of the Alleghenies as they meet later this month. Pray that God would grant them much wisdom in their decision making.
- Pray for Las Vegas RPC as they continue their search for a man to lead the church planting efforts.
- Pray for the congregation in Enid as they are currently without a pastor. Pray that God would bless Rom and Ron as they serve the church as interim elders.
- INDIA – Give thanks for the new members in the Anugraha RP Church. Pray that the recent Reformation Conference would increase knowledge about what the Reformed faith is, and perhaps spark the interest of some to come along and find out more!
- JAPAN – Give thanks for the many Godly older saints in the Japanese church. Pray that God would supply them with health and strength as they continue to serve him in their old age. Pray that God would be raising up a new generation of men to lead and serve the church in the years to come.
- CASA – Give thanks for the money donated to buy Reformed literature. Pray that God would use this literature to be a blessing to many.